Our principals are challenged and supported by academy committees. These cover either one or a group of academies.
They report to the Inspiration Trust board, and are made up of local people who have the skills and experience to contribute to the running of our academies with recruitment based on an individual's potential to contribute.
Our academy committees are:
- Cromer Academy
- East Point Academy, Lowestoft
- Great Yarmouth Federation: Cobholm Primary Academy, Great Yarmouth Primary Academy, Stradbroke Primary Academy
- Great Yarmouth Charter Academy
- Hethersett Academy
- The Hewett Academy, Norwich
- Charles Darwin Primary
- Norwich Schools: Jane Austen College, Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form
- Norwich Primary Academy
- Thetford Academy
- Wayland Academy
- King Edward VII Academy
Details of the membership of the bodies can be found on the relevant school site by following the links above.
Two parent academy committee members shall be elected on each established academy committee. The elected parent academy committee member must be a parent of a registered pupil at one or more of the academies which the academy committee oversees at the time when they are elected. Once elected parent academy committee members serve for a four-year term.